- 2015 Professional Course on "Geo-environmental applications of remote sensing", at the Centre for Geotechnology, San Giovanni Valdarno (Italy).
- 2006: Training Course on "Geographic Information Systems", at the University of Pisa, Department of Computer Science.
- 2003/2004: Course on "Prevention and Prediction of geological and geo-environmental risks", at the University of Florence, Department of Earth Science.
- 2003: Master Degree in Geological Sciences from Pisa University.
- Employment of remote sensing techniques to exploration and monitoring geothermal systems: Interferometric (InSAR) techniques to detect ground surface deformation phenomena; analysis of thermal infrared images to study surface thermal anomalies.
- Study of hydrothermal systems, using geophysical methods, especially magnetotelluric (MT)
- Project Management and reporting of national and international projects
- 2010-2014: Participation in the National Project VIGOR “The evaluation of geothermal potential in the regions of the Convergence”, activities: collection and management of data, dissemination, evaluation of the geothermal potential of Mazara del Vallo area, management and reporting of the project.
- 2012-2013: Participation in the National Project “Geothermal Atlas”, activities: collection and management of data.
- 2011 Participation in the European Project GEOELEC, activities: promotion and dissemination.
- Participation in the Joint Programme on Geothermal Energy (implemented under European Energy Research Alliance - EERA), activity: dissemination.
- 2010-2011: Study of hydrothermal systems in Italy (Montecatini and Monsummano thermal area, Pistoia, Central Italy; Argentera Massif area, Cuneo, North Italy; Canino thermal area, Viterbo, Central Italy), through the magnetotelluric prospecting.