|Google Scholar link||https://scholar.google.it/citations?user=KX7JFnkAAAAJ&hl=it&oi=ao|
- June 2006: Bachelor Degree in Natural Sciences (Class 27 of the Degrees in Sciences and Technologies for the Environment and Nature, Faculty of Mathematical, Physical and Natural Sciences, University of Pisa) with a thesis entitled: "New investigations on chemical and isotopic composition of drip water from Antro del Corchia (Apuan Alps)".
- June 2010: Master Degree (Degree Course in Management and Enhancement of Natural Resources, Class 68 / S, SMFN Faculty, University of Pisa), with a thesis entitled: "The penultimate glacial / interglacial cycle: the isotopic data of the Tana che Urla, Apuan Alps ”.
- December 2012-January 2015: PhD in Earth Science, SSD Geochemistry and Volcanology, University of Pisa, in co-tutorship with School of Geography, University of Melbourne (Australia) "Interglacial Hydrological diversity from high altitude Mediterranean archives inferred from continental carbonates ( speleothem and lakes): analysis of two Apennine (Italy) sites ”.
- February 2015-June 2016: Research Fellowship at the Institute of Environmental Geology and Geoengineering of the CNR (IGAG-CNR). "Paleoclimatic analysis and interpretation of the isotopic composition of O and C of lacustral carbonates and quaternary speleotemes".
- June 2016-June 2017: Post-doctoral research fellowship at the Institute of Geology and Mineralogy of the University of Cologne (Germany), as part of the project "Our way to Europe" (DFG-SFB 806).
- July 2017-November 2019: Junior Researcher (RTD-A) at the Department of Earth Sciences, University of Pisa, SSD Geochemistry and Volcanology (GEO-08).
- November 2019-currently: Permanent Researcher III level at IGG-CNR.
Geochemistry, paleoclimatology and geochronology of continental sediments
- Production and interpretation of time series of geochemical data (stable isotope composition of O and C, composition of major and trace elements, characterization and quantification of the organic component) from quaternary speleothems and lacustrine sequences, aimed at the reconstruction of paleoclimatic and palaeoenvironmental evolution.
- Reconstruction of paleo-hydrological, paleo-environmental and paleo-climatic variability of the central Mediterranean, in response to the influence of global climatic forcing and extra-regional climatic teleconnections, with particular attention to abrupt variations at secular and millennial scale.
- Reconstruction of the impact of climate change on a regional and global scale on the central Apennines water resources.
Environmental geochemistry of karst and lake systems
- Hydrogeochemical and microclimatic monitoring of karst systems, monitoring and hydrogeochemical characterization of lake systems, aimed at reconstructing processes and environmental parameters influencing the deposition of continental sediments and useful for paleoclimatic interpretation.
Tephrostratigraphy and tephrochronology
- Research and characterization of tephra and crypto-tephra of distal sites, aimed at the stratigraphic and temporal correlation of paleoclimatic sequences.
PREMI E INVITI
- October 2018, National Scientific Qualification for the functions of second level University Professor with the unanimous opinion of the Commission of selection.
- July 2016-November 2019 associated to the Institute of Earth Sciences and Georesources (IGG-CNR UO Pisa), project "Carbon cycle and geosphere-biosphere interactions" (Provision D918 / 16; DTA.AD001 project area).
- In September 2016 winner of the "MedCLIVAR Young Scientist Award", for the work in the production and analysis of geochemical and stratigraphic records from quaternary speleothems and lake sediments, aimed at reconstructing the paleo-hydrology of the central Mediterranean.
- January 2013-January 2015 associate at the Institute of Earth Sciences and Georesources CNR, Pisa. Job order: TA.P04.014 "Integrated methodologies for the knowledge of geological processes and materials and their impact on man and the environment”.
ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leader of the project "Hydrological EvoLution of Past INterGlacial" (HELPING) funded with an Early Career grant from the "Committee for Research and Exploration" of the National Geographic Society / GRANT # CP-073ER-17). Duration of the project January 2018-February 2019. Financing US $ 3500. The project involves the reconstruction of the climatic variability of the MIS11 interglacial (ca. 400 ka) through the geochemical study of sediments from the Sulmona Basin, Abruzzo.
- Partner Investigator of the Discovery Project "Understanding interglacial diversity" (DP160102969), head prof. R.N. Drysdale, University of Melbourne, funded by the Australian Research Council (beginning of January 2016, funding 480000 AU $). The project involves the reconstruction of the climatic variability of past interglacials through the study of speleothems from the Antro del Corchia (Italy).
- Collaboration in the ICDP project "SCOPSCO" (Scientific Collaboration on Past Speciation Conditions in Ohrid), for the paleoclimatic and paleoenvironmental reconstruction from sediments of Lake Ohrid (F.Y.R.O.M), Project leader Prof. Bernd Wagner, University of Cologne (Germany).
- Head of the course "Isotopic Paleoclimatology" for the Master of Environmental Sciences at DST-UNIPI, academic years 2017-2018; 2018-2019; 2019-2020.
- March 2018 - 7 hours of lessons in the Erasmus + program, Mobility of Teachers (STA) at Faculté des Sciences, Department of Sciences of the Earth, University Paris Sud (France). Topic "Stable isotope Geochemistry and Paleoclimatology of continental carbonates: principles, case studies and future perspectives".
- Academic Editor for the journal Plos One.
- Review activity for ISI international indexed journals.
- Participation and invited oral presentations at national and international congresses (PAGES 2016, Zaragoza Spain; EGU 2018, Vienna; MedClivar 2018, Belgrade, Serbia ...).
- Tutor of 3 Master's Degrees in Environmental Sciences at DST UniPi.
- Co-tutor of 3 Master's Degrees in Environmental Sciences at DST UniPi.
- Co-tutor of 5 Master's Degrees in Geological Sciences at DST-UniPi.
- Co-tutor 7 Bachelor Degrees in Geological Sciences.
- Co-tutor of 1 Ph.D at the State University of Milan (in progress)
- Regattieri, E., Zanchetta, G., Isola, I., Zanella, E., Drysdale, R. N., Hellstrom, J. C., ... & Costa, E. (2019). Holocene Critical Zone dynamics in an Alpine catchment inferred from a speleothem multiproxy record: disentangling climate and human influences. Scientific reports, 9(1), 1-9.
- Regattieri, E., Giaccio, B., Mannella, G., Zanchetta, G., Nomade, S., Tognarelli, A., Perchiazzi, N., Vogel, H., Boschi, C., Drysdale, R.N., Wagner, B., Gemelli, M., Tzedakis, P.C. (2019). Frequency and dynamics of millennial-scale variability during Marine Isotope Stage 19: Insights from the Sulmona Basin (central Italy). Quaternary Science Reviews, 214, 28-43. DOI: 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.04.024.
- Wagner, B., Vogel, H., Francke, A., Friedrich, T., Donders, T., Lacey, J. H., Leng, M.J., Regattieri E., Sadori, L.,…. Zhang, X. (2019). Mediterranean winter rainfall in phase with African monsoons during the past 1.36 million years. Nature, 573(7773), 256-260.
- Regattieri, E., Zanchetta, G., Isola, I., Bajo, P., Perchiazzi, N., Drysdale R.N., Boschi, C, Hellstrom J., Franke A., Wagner, B. (2018). A MIS 9/MIS 8 speleothem record of hydrological variability from Macedonia (FYROM). Global and Planetary Change 162, 39-52.
- Tzedakis, P. C., Drysdale, R. N., Margari, V., Skinner, L. C., Menviel, L., Rhodes, R. H., Taschetto, A.S., Hodell, D., Crowhurst, S.J., Hellstrom J.C., Fallick, A. E., Grimalt J.O., McManus, J.F., Martrat, B., Mokkedem, Z., Parrenin, F., Regattieri, E., Roe, K., Zanchetta, G. (2018). Enhanced climate instability in the North Atlantic and southern Europe during the Last Interglacial. Nature ommunications, 9(1), 4235.
- Regattieri E., Zanchetta G., Drysdale R.N., J.D.Woodhead, Hellstrom J., Giaccio B., Isola I., Greig A., Baneschi. (2016). Environmental variability between the penultimate deglaciation and the mid Eemian: insights from Tana che Urla (central Italy) speleothem trace element record”. Quaternary Science Reviews 152, 80-92.