Gregorio Dal Sasso
- 2015: PhD in Earth Sciences (University of Padova, IT)
- 2011: M.Sc. in Science and Technology for Archaeological and Artistic Heritage (University of Padova, IT)
- 2008: B.Sc. in Science and Technology for Cultural Heritage (University of Padova, IT)
- Nanomaterials characterization through X-ray scattering techniques
- Materials characterization through X-ray diffraction, spectroscopic andicroscopic techniques
- Archaeometry and analyses on cultural heritage materials
- From 07/2020: Researcher at the Institute of Geosciences and Earth Resources, National Research Council of Italy.
- 06/2020 -06/2020: Postdoctoral Fellow (Department of Geosciences, University of Padova, IT). Proect: Experimental characterization and structural modeling of amorphous and nanocrystalline phases by total scattering techniques.
- 09/2019 – 01/2020: Research contract (Department of Geosciences, University of Padova, IT). Proect: Total Scattering experiment on materials for cementitious formulations.
- 07/2017 – 06/2019: Senior Postdoctoral Fellow (Institute of Crystallography, National Research Council of Italy). Project: Romancing the stone: size-controlled HYdroxyaPATItes for sustainable Agriculture (HYPATIA - www.hypatiagro.it).
- 07/2016 – 06/2017: Postdoctoral Fellow (Department of Geosciences, University of Padova, IT). Proect: Mineralogical and chemical analyses of inorganic materials and stabilized soils.
- 06/2015 – 05/2016: Postdoctoral Fellow (Department of Geosciences, University of Padova, IT). Proect: Mineralogical and chemical study of inorganic materials.
- On the amorphous layer in bone mineral and biomimetic apatite: a combined small- and wide-angle X-ray scattering analysis. Bertolotti F., Carmona, F. J., Dal Sasso, G., Ramírez-Rodríguez, G. B., Delgado-López, J. M., Pedersen, J. S., Ferri, F., Masciocchi, N., Guagliardi, A., 2021. Acta Biomater., 120, 167-180. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.actbio.2020.04.026.
- The role of nanoparticle structure and morphology in the dissolution kinetics and nutrient release of nitrate-doped calcium phosphate nanofertilizers. Carmona, F.J., Dal Sasso, G., Bertolotti, F., Ramírez-Rodríguez, G.B., Delgado-López, J.M., Pedersen, J.S., Masciocchi, N., Guagliardi, A., 2020. Sci. Rep. 10, 12396. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-69279-2.
- A universal curve of apatite crystallinity for the assessment of bone integrity and preservation. Dal Sasso, G., Asscher, Y., Angelini, I., Nodari, L., Artioli, G., 2018. Sci. Rep. 8, 12025. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-018-30642-z.
- Radiocarbon dating reveals the timing of formation and development of pedogenic calcium carbonate concretions in Central Sudan during the Holocene. Dal Sasso, G., Zerboni, A., Maritan, L., Angelini, I., Compostella, C., Usai, D., Artioli, G., 2018. Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta 238, 16–35. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gca.2018.06.037.
- Raman hyperspectral imaging as an effective and highly informative tool to study the diagenetic alteration of fossil bones. Dal Sasso, G., Angelini, I., Maritan, L., Artioli, G., 2018. Talanta 179, 167–176. doi.org/10.1016/j.talanta.2017.10.059.