|Telefono||050 6213275 – 339 8352827|
- Born in 1972
- Master Degree in Geological Sciences “La Sapienza” University of Roma (A.A. 1999/2000)Qualification for the profession of Geologist in 2001
- Master in GIS at the University of Roma TRE in 2002
- Research fellow at Department of Earth Sciences of the University of Pisa from 2004 to 2006
- Research fellow at CNR Institute of Environmental Geology and Geoengineering of Rome from 2010 to 2013
- CNR employee since 2014
Geologist and technologist specialized in GIS for the management of emergencies and geological hazards and in 2D and 3D geological models. He currently works in the field of seismic microzonation and environmental studies.
2018/2019. Coordinator of regional activities of Basilicata, Sicily, Calabria, Campania and Puglia Regions for National Operational Program (PON) Governance and Institutional Capacity 2014-2020 Seismic and Volcanic Risk. The purpose of the project is to strengthen the institutional capacity and make efficient the action of the Regions for the reduction of hydrogeological, seismic and volcanic risk for civil protection.
2018/2019. GIS manager of the Center for Seismic Microzonation (CentroMS) for activities of the designated geologists of the seismic microzonation studies of the Ischia Island. Extraordinary Commissioner of the Italian Government for the reconstruction of the 21 August 2017 Earthquake. Naples, 13 September 2018
2017/2019. GIS manager of CentroMS for activities of the designated geologists of the seismic microzonation studies of the 138 Municipalities of the Epicentral Area of the Central Italy Earthquake 2016-2017. Agreement CNR-IGAG- Extraordinary Commissioner Reconstruction of the 2016 Earthquake.
2016/2017. GIS manager of the CentroMS for the Earthquake Emergency of the Central Italy 2016-2017. Agreement CNR-IGAG – Italian Civil Protection Department.
2010-2014. GIS manager of the Level 1 Seismic Microzonation Projects of the n.84 Municipalities of the Puglia Region (CIPE20 and Ordinance n.3907 from the art.11 of the law 77 of 24 June 2009)
2008/2010. Site Manager at MARES – KUWAIT Petroleum Italia S.p.A.
2006/2008. Soil lab manager and project manager at Geotecnica Pisana S.r.l.
2002/2004. Site Manager at SOLES Forlì S.p.A.
1999/2001. Freelancer contractor at Geoplanning Territorial Service S.r.l. Roma.
1995/1997. Council member of governing body of the “La Sapienza” University of Rome.
QGIS advanced training course for the Order of Geologists of Lazio. Rieti, Rome and Fiuggi, February-March 2018.
Training activities for designated geologists for seismic microzonation studies of the Municipalities of the Island of Ischia. Extraordinary Commissioner of the Italian Government for the reconstruction of the 21 August 20158 Earthquake. Naples, 13 September 2018.
Training activities for designated geologists for seismic microzonation studies of 138 Municipalities of the Epicentral Area of the Central Italy Earthquake 2016-2017. Extraordinary Commissioner of the Italian Government for the reconstruction of the Earthquake 2016-2017. Perugia 19 July 2017, Falerone (MC) 20 July 2017, Teramo 24 July 2017 – Rieti, 27 July 2017.
Seismic microzonation training course for the Order of Engineers and Geologists organized by the Infrastructure Department of the Calabria Region. The geological model and numerical analysis; interpretation of geological surveys; the superficial and deep morphology; liquefaction and seismic microzonation levels. Educational workshop. Reggio Calabria, 8 -5 June 2017.
Liquefaction in seismic microzonation of levels 1, 2 and 3 training course for the Order of Engineers and Geologists: liquefaction and levels 1, 2 and 3 at the Magna Grecia University of Catanzaro 8 April 2017.
Geological model of subsoil in seismic microzonation for the Geologists of Basilicata Region. Potenza e Matera 24-26 February 2017.
- Geology of the central part of the Amatrice Basin (Central Apennines, Italy) G. Vignaroli, M. Mancini, F. Bucci, M. Cardinali, G.P. Cavinato, M. Moscatelli, M.L. Putignano, M. Santangelo, F. Ardizzone, G. Cosentino, C. Di Salvo, F. Fiorucci, I. Gaudiosi, P. Messina, E. Peronace, F. Polpetta, P. Reichenbach, M. Simionato & F. Stigliano. (ISSN 1744-5647) (2019).
- QGIS Plugin for Italian seismic microzonation. The plugin allows the creation of the database and the cartographic representation of the Italian seismic microzonation studies for levels 1, 2 and 3 according to the standards of representation and computer archiving version 4.1 of Italian Civil Protection Department (https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/MzSTools/) G.Cosentino, E.Tarquini, F.Pennica. (2018).
- QGIS GEOPROCESSING MODEL TO SIMPLIFY FIRST LEVEL SEISMIC MICROZONATION ANALYSIS Open Source Geospatial Research & Education Symposium (OGRS 2016) Authors: G. Cosentino, F. Pennica. (2016).
- DISASTER RISK MANAGEMENT OF CULTURAL HERITAGE SITES IN ALBANIA. SEIMOLOGICAL-GEOHAZARD RISK ANALYSIS AND DISASTER RISK Reduction Guidelines, for Apollonia archaelogical park, Historic centres of Berat, Gjirokastra, and Butrint. G.P. Cavinato., G. Cosentino, M. Moscatelli, A. Pagliaroli, M. Simionato. (ISBN): 978-88-6812-286-7. (2014) UNESCO project “Building Capacity in Natural Risk-Preparednes for Cultural Sites in Albania”. United Nations Albania in collaborations with ICCROM and Albanian National Commision (2013).
- Progettazione e realizzazione di un geodatabase per la microzonazione sismica di livello 1 applicazione ai Comuni della Provincia di Foggia. G. Cosentino, D. Capolongo, I. Trulli. GEOMEDIA Editore: Maggioli - Roma (ISSN: 1128-8132) (2014).