|Phone||050 6212337 - 050 6212271|
|Research Gate Link||www.researchgate.net/profile/Gabriella_Magro|
|Google Scholar link||scholar.google.it/citations?user=OY6lxHkAAAAJ&hl=it|
- CNR Senior Researcher at IGG since 2006
- Visiting researcher at the Noble gases laboratory (prof:Ozima) of the Tokyo University in Tokyo (Japan) in 1985
- Visiting researcher at the Noble gas Laboratory (Prof. Mazor) of the Weizmann Institute of Rehovot (Israel) in 1983
- CNR Researcher at IGGI from 1982
- Sc. in Geology (graduating with 110/110) at the University of Pisa, Italy, in 1979
- Geochemist with Noble Gases geochemistry as main field of expertise and with a background in volcanic and geothermal fluid geochemistry and in isotope hydrology.
- Responsible of the Rare Gas Mass-Spectrometry Laboratory at IGG.
- Scientific responsible of programs financed by CNR-GNV (CNR-National Volcanology Group) on geochemical surveillance of Italian active volcanoes, and of contracts with ENEL(National Electricity Board of Italy), IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency), ENI (National Hydrocarbons Board), Private Companies.
- Participation at EU programs on volcanic areas (Santorini Volcano Laboratory Geochemistry EV5V-CTP3-0285), on karstic systems (KATRIN ERB-CHRX-CT94-0567) and geothermal systems (H2020-Descramble), bilateral programs of Italian Foreign Office, national financed scientific programs of Italian University (MIUR), CNR Agency and CNR strategic projects.
- Author and co-author of more than 60 publications on national and international peer-reviewed scientific journals and proceedings of conferences/workshops.
- Member of organizing committee and teacher at the “Corso di Idrologia Isotopica”(Isotopic Hydrology short course, 2001 – present)
- Magro, F Gherardi, FEB Bayon (2013) Noble and reactive gases of Palinpinon geothermal field (Philippines): Origin, reservoir processes and geodynamic implications Chemical Geology 339, 4-15
- Dallai, G Magro, E Petrucci, G Ruggieri (2005) Stable isotope and noble gas isotope compositions of inclusion fluids from Larderello geothermal field (Italy): Constraints to fluid origin and mixing processesJournal of volcanology and geothermal research 148 (1), 152-164
- Magro, G Ruggieri, G Gianelli, S Bellani, G Scandiffio (2003)Helium isotopes in paleofluids and present‐day fluids of the Larderello geothermal field: Constraints on the heat sourceJournal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth (1978–2012) 108 (B1), ECV 3-1 .
- Minissale, WC Evans, G Magro, O Vaselli (1997) Multiple source components in gas manifestations from north-central Italy. Chemical Geology 142 (3), 175-192
- Magro, M Pennisi (1991) Noble gases and nitrogen: mixing and temporal evolution in the fumarolic fluids of Vulcano, ItalyJournal of volcanology and geothermal research 47 (3), 237-247
- Public profiles: