- From 1977 to 1979 - Certificate of Laboratory Technician at the Hospital Authority of Pisa, date 03/08/1979
- From 1970 to 1975 - Diploma in Industrial Chief - Specialization Industrial Chemistry - Technical Institute of Livorno - Vittorio Emanuele III (now "Galileo Galilei")
- From 1977 to 1979 – Training with Prof. Antonio Longinelli (Feltrinelli Prize in 1996 for Geochemistry) at the Laboratory of Nuclear Geology, University of Pisa during which he learned the techniques of preparation and isotopic analysis of the O, C, S, H to the mass spectrometer.
- CTER IV level at the Institute of Geosciences and Earth Resources of Pisa.
- Chemical and isotopic analysis on samples of waters and geothermal fluids, management of mass spectrometer for isotopic measurements.
- Application of analysis fo Since 1977 al.1979 r the study of aquifers hydrogeological Tuscany.
- Participation in the evaluation of geothermal projects in Convergence Regions.
- Author of 8 publications and 41 technical reports.
- Chemical and isotopic analysis on samples of waters and geothermal fluids, management of mass
- 2014 - Participates in the DPRK mission to carry out the sampling of the vulcano Baekdu fluids
- 2009 - Takes part in the study on 'origin of Hexavalent Chromium in Val Di Cecina and integrated assessment of the environmental and health effects induced by his presence, by organizing the sampling and conducting the associated analytical activities
- 2008 - Collaborates in the Project "Study for remediation and environmental rehabilitation of former mining extraction sites in the mining and industrial area of the basin of the river Cecina and stream Possera"
- 2008 - Participate in the project "Study of hydrogeological and geochemical characterization of the groundwater aquifer of Valdarno Inferiore, in the “leather district area" organizing and carrying out sampling in the period running from 1 May to 30 June 2006 and from 1 September to 15 October 2006 (Prot n. 1969 of 24/12/2008)
- 2008 - Collaborates in the Project "Study hydrogeological, geochemical characterization and modeling of the carbonate of Cornate"
- Since 1997 – Responsible for managing of a mass spectrometers type dual-inlet.
- From 1984 to date - He carries out chemical analysis activities, isotopic, sampling of waters and geothermal fluids, management of complex instrumentation such as mass spectrometers (large equipment) and in the elaboration of analytical data.
- From 2010 to date - Appointed Coordinator for the Security Office of Pisa Institute of Geosciences and Earth Resources, in that capacity is responsible for drawing up the DVR (Risk Assessment Document) in collaboration with the Director and Safety Manager.